CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2000, studies literary responses towards the Anglo-Saxons from the medieval period to the present.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Anglo-Saxon England
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarole Weinberg,Donald Scragg
- Series Edited bySimon Keynes,Andy Orchard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.