CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA study for the development of English, Persian and Arabic literature and their interrelations with specific reference to modernity, nationalism and social value.
- Author BiographyKamran Rastegar is lecturer in Arabic and Persian at the University of Edinburgh. He researches cultural history, postcolonial studies, and the cinemas of Iran and the Arab world.
- Author(s)Kamran Rastegar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Literatures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.