All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionLiterary Networks and Dissenting Irish Print Culture examines the origins of Irish labouring-class poetry produced in the liminal space of revolutionary Ulster (1790-1815), where religious dissent fostered a unique and distinctive cultural identity.
- Author BiographyJennifer Orr is Lecturer in Eighteenth Century Literature at Newcastle University, UK. A graduate of the Universities of Oxford and Glasgow, she has published a number of articles on Romanticism and print culture including an edition of Irish Romantic period correspondence from United Irish circles and several articles on Scottish and Irish dissenting literature.
- Author(s)Jennifer Orr
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 279 p.
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.