All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to create simple and elegant bonsai works from an acclaimed Chinese master. --Jacket flap.
- Author BiographyZhao Qingquan is a master of the Chinese art of penjing, a Senior Landscape Engineer, an International Bonsai Instructor at Bonsai Clubs International, and an International Consultant for the World Bonsai Friendship Federation. He is currently on the staff of the Penjing Museum of the Slender West Lake Garden. Zhao's passion for penjing began at an early age under the influence of his family, and he later received training under the penjing expert, Professor Xu Xiaobai. In Zhao's four-decade long career, he has focused on the fusion of traditional Chinese culture and contemporary aesthetic sensibilities, and in the 1970s, he pioneered a new form known as the water-and-land penjing. An internationally renowned master, Zhao has attended conferences and given lectures and demonstrations around the world. He has received numerous accolades, and in 2001, his penjing Trident Maples was added to the collection of the US National Arboretum. He is also the author of more than ten monographs.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Elias,Zhao Qingquan
- PublisherBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Content NoteOver 300 full colour photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.