Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the impact of the new liberalism on English literary discourse from the fin-de-siecle to World War One. It maps out an extensive network of journalists, men of letters and political theorists, showing how their shared political and literary vocabularies offer new readings of liberalism's relation to an emerging modernist culture.
- Author BiographyJock Macleod is an Associate Professor of Literary Studies at Griffith University, Australia. He is currently editor of the Australasian Journal of Victorian Studies.
- Author(s)Jock Macleod
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Nineteenth-Century Writing and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.