All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £5.10Trending at £9.93
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
About this product
- DescriptionLiterature, Religion, and the Evolution of Culture, 1660-1780 analyzes the texts and contexts of several major and minor authors, including Daniel Defoe, Charles Dickens, Olaudah Equiano, Maria De Fleury, Lord George Gordon, Nathaniel Lancaster, Henry Sacheverell, Tobias Smollett, and Edward Synge.
- Author BiographyHoward D. Weinbrot is the Ricardo Quintana Professor Emeritus in the Department of English and the William F. Vilas Research Professor Emeritus in the College of Letters and Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of several books, including Menippean Satire Reconsidered: From Antiquity to the Eighteenth Century, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Howard D. Weinbrot
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.