CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionNicholas Daly considers the way human/machine encounters have been imagined from the 1860s onwards.
- Author BiographyNicholas Daly is Lecturer in the School of English at Trinity College Dublin. He is the author of Modernism, Romance, and the Fin de Siecle: Popular Fiction and British Culture, 1880-1914 (Cambridge, 1999), and of articles in Novel, ELH, Victorian Studies, New Formations, among others.
- Author(s)Nicholas Daly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.