CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the literary tradition of dissent produced by those who suffered political defeat and religious exclusion in Restoration England.
- Author BiographySharon Achinstein is Lecturer in English at Oxford University and a Fellow of St Edmund Hall, and has previously taught at the University of Maryland and Northwestern University. She is the author of Milton and the Revolutionary Reader (1994), which won the Milton Society of America's Hanford Prize, and edited Literature, Gender and the English Revolution (1994).
- Author(s)Sharon Achinstein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.