Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.83
- £30.68Trending at £40.76
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the significance of curiosities and collecting in nineteenth- and early twentieth-century French literature.
- Author(s)Professor Janell Watson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in French
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.