Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to deal with the culture of Britain and India over the past two hundred years in an integrated way. Previously unavailable texts make this an invaluable resource for all those interested in British and Indian literature.
- Author BiographyRichard Allen is a Senior Lecturer in Literature at The Open University, Harish Trivedi is Professor of English at the University of Delhi.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHarish Trivedi,Richard Allen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.