CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.45Trending at £8.43
- £15.26Trending at £25.83
- £4.00Trending at £7.10
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.12
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £5.99Trending at £8.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis Guide introduces literature and science as a vibrant field of critical study that is increasingly influencing both university curricula and future areas of investigation. Martin Willis explores the development of the genre and its surrounding criticism from the early modern period to the present day, focusing on key texts, topics and debates.
- Author BiographyMartin Willis is Professor of English Literature at Cardiff University, UK. He is the author of Vision, Science and Literature, 1870-1920 and Mesmerists, Monsters, and Machines: Science Fiction and the Cultures of Science in the Nineteenth Century.
- Author(s)Martin Willis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReaders' Guides to Essential Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.