Consider these sponsored items
- £28.72Free postage
- £35.09Free postage
- £28.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe growing field of literature and science is for the first time given a fully theorized overview. Using case studies from a three hundred year history, Sleigh focuses on literary form and argues that novels did not just reflect or inform areas of science, but were part of a broader, ongoing cultural negotiation about how to read things.
- Author BiographyCHARLOTTE SLEIGH is Senior Lecturer in History of Science at the University of Kent, UK. Her publications include Ant and Six Legs Better: A Cultural History of Myrmecology.
- PrizesShort-listed for British Society for Literature and Science Book Prize 2010.
- Author(s)Charlotte Sleigh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOutlining Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note224 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.