All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionA state of the art critical review of research into literature in language education, of interest to teachers of English and modern foreign languages. Includes prompts and principles for those who wish to improve their own practice or to engage in projects or research in this area.
- Author BiographyGeoff Hall is Professor and Head of the School of English, University of Nottingham Ningbo China. He is Editor of Language and Literature, and has taught, trained and supervised in literature, language and education across a wide range of different countries and contexts.
- Author(s)Geoff Hall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.