All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.90
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
About this product
- DescriptionFor most people, film adaptation of literature can be summed up in one sentence: The movie wasn't as good as the book. This volume undertakes to show the reader that this evaluation is not always true, and is intrinsically unfair. It presents a comprehensive guide to literature-based films, establishing a contextual and theoretical basis.
- Author(s)Linda Costanzo Cahir
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, notes, glossary, bibliography, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.