All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the revolutions of 1830 and 1848, poverty reached new extremes in Germany, as in other European countries, and gave rise to a class of disaffected poor, leading to the widespread expectation of a social revolution. Whether welcomed or feared, it dominated private and public debate to a larger extent than is generally assumed...
- Author BiographyMichael Perraudin is Professor and Head of Department of the Department of Germanic Studies at Sheffield University.
- Author(s)Michael Perraudin
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Weight359 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £10.65Trending at £12.96
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £7.42Trending at £14.17
- £10.00Trending at £11.61
- £9.68Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.