All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight670 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlexandre Chagnes,Jolanta Swiatowska
- Table Of Contents1. Global Lithium Resources and Sustainability Issues Patrice Christmann, Eric Gloaguen, Jean-Francois Labb_e, J_er_emie Melleton, Patrice Piantone 2. Fundamentals in Electrochemistry and Hydrometallurgy Alexandre Chagnes 1. Fundamentals in Lithium-Ion Batteries 2. Fundamentals in Hydrometallurgy 3. Lithium Production Processes Tam Tran, Van T. Luong 1. Introduction 2. Lithium Production Processes 3. New Project Development 4. Conclusions 4. Lithium Battery Technologies: From the Electrodes to the Batteries Jolanta _Swiatowska, Philippe Barboux 1. Introduction 2. Battery Components and Electrode Limitations 3. Positive Electrode (Cathode) Materials 4. Negative Electrode (Anode) Materials 5. Separator and Current Collectors 6. Interface Chemistry in LiBs 5. Lithium Battery Technologies: Electrolytes Alexandre Chagnes 1. Introduction 2. Liquid Electrolytes 3. Polymer Electrolytes 4. Anodic Stability of Liquid Electrolytes 5. Electrolyte Wettability 6. Conclusion 6. Perspectives in Lithium Batteries Philippe Poizot, Franck Dolhem, Joel Gaubicher, St_even Renault 1. Introduction 2. Potential of Li-sulfur Batteries 3. Li-oxygen System for Ultrahigh-energy Density Batteries 4. Li-aqueous Batteries 5. Greener Opportunities Offered by Organic Batteries 7. Lithium Batteries Recycling Christian Ekberg, Martina Petranikova 1. Introduction 2. Characterization of Spent LIBs Waste 3. Recycling of Spent Portable LiBs 4. Industrial Technologies for Spent LIBs Recycling 5. Conclusion 8. Life Cycle and Sustainability Daniel Belchi Lorente, Guillaume Mandil, Lenka Svecova, Pierre-Xavier Thivel, Peggy Zwolinski 1. Introduction 2. LCA Applied to LIBs Concept, Method, and Key Results 3. From Recycling Process Definition to Sustainable Industrial Solutions
- Author BiographyDr. Alexandre Chagnes is the author or co-author of 52 open literature publications and 52 conferences in solution chemistry, thermodynamic, electrochemistry and separation sciences, Dr. Alexandre Chagnes uses his expertise in the fields of lithium-ion batteries and hydrometallurgy for managing research programs funded by international companies such as Areva, Renault, Eramet, Prayon, etc. He has recently joined the French energy and electrochemical storage network (RS2E) for working on lithium batteries recycling processes and he is vice-president of the extractive metallurgy section of the French mineral industry society (SIM). He has recently organized with Dr. Jolanta Swiatowska a symposium in New-Orleans (USA) entitled Lithium Process Chemistry: Resources Extraction, Metal Production and Recycle in the framework of the 245th ACS meeting and he has recently published a review on lithium battery recycling processes in Journal of Chemical and Biochemical Technology. Dr Jolanta Swiatowska received her PhD (electrochemistry) in 2003 from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow (Poland). She has joined the Chimie ParisTech (ENSCP) in 2005 first as a postdoctoral researcher and then in 2008 as a CNRS research associate. She has developed her scientific competences combining electrochemistry with surface science analytical techniques (XPS, ToF-SIMS) for application in different domains like energy storage, corrosion, material science. Since 2005 she has been participating in the numerous scientific projects in collaboration with industrial and academic partners on Li-ions batteries focused on understanding the reaction mechanisms related reactivity of electrode materials related to the process of lithium insertion/deinsertion, the formation of passive layer (Solid Electrolyte Interphase layer) and the mechanisms of electrode ageing. She has 40 publications in national and international journals, 65 conference presentations, and 13 seminars.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.