All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- Author(s)Reinhard Slepcevic
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe interest in the judicial enforcement of EU law - the Natura 2000 Directives - France: the setting of hunting dates - Germany: the activities of German environmental organisations to achieve compliance - the Netherlands: initial actions taken by Dutch environmental organisations
- Author BiographyDr. Reinhard Slepcevic completed his doctoral thesis at the Department of Government at the University of Vienna. He subsequently held a position as a researcher at the Austrian Academy of Sciences. In September 2008, he became a Max Weber Fellow at the Law Department of the European University Institute in Florence, Italy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.