All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate little book of soup with essential recipes from today's top chefs including Jamie Oliver, Rick Stein, Delia Smith, Gary Rhodes and Hugh Fearnley- Whittingstall.
- Author BiographyHugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is the idiosyncratic and highly acclaimed presenter of Channel 4's River Cottage series as well as a regular contributor to The Observer. Thomasina Miers is an up-and-coming chef and food writer. Winner of BBC's Masterchef Goes Large 2005, Thomasina has since edited Soup Kitchen and is currently writing her own cookery book to be published October 2006. She has also contributed a recipe column to The Times and Waitrose Food Illustrated. She has recently been signed up by Optomen TV. Annabel Buckingham works freelance in design where she organises and consults on marketing and PR campaigns, events, promotions and projects.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/07/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width149 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnnabel Buckingham,Thomasina Miers
- Introduction byHugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.20Trending at £13.50
- £6.18Trending at £10.01
- £6.59Trending at £11.07
- £10.19Trending at £11.65
- £8.40Trending at £11.88
- £7.50Trending at £9.44
- £7.59Trending at £12.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.