Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
About this product
- DescriptionDr Edman, a middle-aged dermatologist, has been badly battered by work and competition at a Scandinavian research hospital. He and his wife Madeleine move to Southern Turkey in order to reinvent his life, obtaining fast-track citizenship on account of his employment at a military-related clinic.
- Author BiographyA Swede with a background in Political Science, Bertil Duner has been doing thirty years of research on international matters, with numerous books and articles (in English) on armed conflicts, human rights, Turkey and terrorism. He has also published two poetry books and one novel in Swedish. Currently, Bertil is writing a sequel to Little Counsellor, revolving around a newly-fledged MBA.
- Author(s)Bertil Duner
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.