All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWouldn't it be great if your child could exercise, have fun, and build concentration skills all at the same time? Suitable for parents and kids, this book aims at teaching children to pay attention, increase focus, and balance their emotions - all while building physical strength and flexibility.
- Author BiographyJennifer Cohen Harper, MA, E RCYT, is a leading voice in the children's yoga community. She is the founder and director of Little Flower Yoga, a national organization based in New York, and an active member of the Yoga Service Council and the International Association of Yoga Therapists. Harper leads the well respected Little Flower Yoga Teacher Training for Children program, provides therapeutic yoga classes to children and families, and frequently collaborates with other organizations to bring yoga for children to places as diverse as tent cities in Port au Prince, Haiti and FAO Schwarz retail stores in Manhattan, NY. Jennifer C. Harper lives in the greater New York City area. Foreword writer Daniel J. Siegel, MD, is an internationally acclaimed author, award-winning educator, and child psychiatrist. He is currently a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine where he also serves as a co-investigator at the Center for Culture, Brain, and Development and co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center. He is also the executive director of the Mindsight Institute, an educational center devoted to promoting insight, compassion, and empathy in individuals, families, institutions and communities. His books include Mindsight, The Developing Mind, The Mindful Brain, The Mindful Therapist, Parenting From the Inside Out, and The Whole-Brain Child. He lives in Los Angeles, CA, with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Jennifer Cohen Harper
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width205 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.