All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of two new titles in the best-selling Little Leon series - created with brilliant healthy fast food chain, Leon.
- Author BiographyLeon was founded on the twin principles that food can both taste good and do you good. When Henry Dimbleby, John Vincent and Allegra McEvedy opened their first restaurant, on London's Carnaby Street in July 2004, their aim was to change the face of fast food. Six months after opening, Leon was named the Best New Restaurant in Great Britain at the Observer Food Monthly Awards (by a judging panel that included Rick Stein, Gordon Ramsay, Nigel Slater, Heston Blumenthal, Ruth Rogers and Jay Rayner). In 2015, Henry Dimbleby and John Vincent received MBEs for their work improving the quality of school lunches. There are now 43 Leon restaurants. Leon's bestselling books include Leon Naturally Fast Food and the recently published Leon Fast Vegetarian.
- Author(s)Leon Restaurants Ltd
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleLittle Leon
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight215 g
- Width142 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.