All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Little madnesses' are our most deeply felt enthusiasms, investments and attachments in the sphere of culture. In this title, writers, artists, and scholars develop and revitalize cultural theory by exploring the idea of transitional phenomena and its potential to deepen our understanding of cultural experience in mental and social life.
- Author BiographyAnnette Kuhn is Emeritus Professor in Film Studies at Queen Mary University of London and a Fellow of the British Academy. She has published widely in the areas of cultural theory, visual culture, film history and cultural memory, with authored books including Family Secrets: Acts of Memory and Imagination; An Everyday Magic: Cinema and Cultural Memory; Ratcatcher; and (with Guy Westwell) The Oxford Dictionary of Film Studies. She has edited and co-edited many anthologies, special issues of journals and reference books, including Locating Memory: Photographic Acts (with Kirsten Emiko McAllister) and Screen Theorizing Today.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleInternational Library of Cultural Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 bw integrated illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnnette Kuhn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.