All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpinning out of Winsor McKay's brilliant early 20th Century strip, this book focuses on King Morpheus' daughter.
- Author BiographyEric Shanower is the Eisner Award-winning and New York Times best selling cartoonist of Age of Bronze, a graphic novel retelling of the Trojan War. Age of Bronze is a work in progress. Four volumes have been published and the story is more than one-third complete. When finished, Age of Bronze will tell the entire story of the legendary war at Troy, weaving into one the many tellings and permutations of the story throughout the centuries. Shanower is the writer of the comic series Little Nemo: Return to Slumberland with art by Gabriel Rodriguez. This series resurrects Winsor McCay's classic comic strip Little Nemo in Slumberland for a modern audience. Shanower's illustrations have appeared in magazines, in childrens books, and on television. His comics have been published around the world and include such works as his Oz graphic novel series (currently collected as Adventures in Oz), An Accidental Death with writer Ed Brubaker, The Elsewhere Prince with writers Moebius and R-JM Lofficier, and the introductions to Harlan Ellison's Dream Corridor. He resides in San Diego with his partner. When he's not writing or drawing, he's often swimming, dancing, or reading, usually not all at the same time.
- Author(s)Eric Shanower
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Artist(s)Gabriel Rodriguez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £24.99Trending at £25.77
- £10.14Trending at £13.82
- £6.67Trending at £7.96
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £6.79Trending at £11.04
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £6.88Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.