All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionPresents adventures on the world's narrow-gauge railways.
- Author BiographyKarl Zimmermann has been a contributor to the travel sections of various newspapers across the country, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Washington Post. He is author of The GrandLuxe Express (IUP, 2007).
- Author(s)Karl R. Zimmermann
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleRailroads Past and Present
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note125 color illus., 7 b&w illus.
- Weight1293 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.