All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Tug may not be very tall or very fast, but when the big ships in the harbour need help, they know they can count on him to be there with a push, a pull, and a ride to safety. But what happens when Little Tug gets tired?
- Author BiographyStephen Savage is the illustrator of the New York Times bestselling picture book Polar Bear Night, also named a New York Times Best Illustrated children's book. He is also the creator of Where's Walrus?, which was the recipient of three starred reviews. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Stephen Savage
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.73Trending at £5.24
- £10.05Trending at £15.00
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £10.33Trending at £15.00
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £11.32Trending at £12.14
- £9.72Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.