CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £4.97
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £6.50Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis enhanced ebook with video demonstrations presents six delightful little quilts to make, varying in style and complexity but all based on original full-sized Welsh wool quilts. If not used for a doll or cot quilt they make delightful decorations for the home, either as wall hangings or cushions, giving any home the Welsh country look.
- Author BiographyMary Jenkins is the co-author of 'Making Welsh Quilts' and the author of 'House and Garden Samplers' (David & Charles). She makes her quilts using both hand and machine piecing but does all her quilting by hand and delights in researching and using the traditional Welsh quilting motifs in different ways. In this book she explains her methods, demonstrating them in video clips, which she hopes will encourage beginners.
- E-Publication Description
- Author(s)Mary Jenkins
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainbow Disks Ltd
- Content Notecolour
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.