All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this tale, Little Wolf becomes an agony aunt for Wolf Weekly . His postbag is full of problem letters from many of the wigglers and brute beasts he has already met in his previous adventures.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow is best known for his original humour and he always writes with adult readers as well as young ones in mind. He has a brilliant ear for voices and takes pride in the fact that his work reads aloud very well. He lives in Harrow-on-the-Hill during term time where he teaches English at John Lyon School. He moves to Hereford in the holidays where he does his writing. His wife Ann is also a teacher and they have two daughters, one of whom is Lucy Whybrow , the actress.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/05/2000
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note60 b/w illus, (Tony Ross b/w illustrations)
- Weight63 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 9
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.24
- £3.74Trending at £4.86
- £4.89Trending at £6.99
- £2.80Trending at £3.14
- £2.81Trending at £2.99
- £6.03Trending at £6.99
- £5.75Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.