Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeg, Jo, Amy and Beth - and their wise and patient mother Marmee. Enduring hardships and enjoying adventures in Civil War New England, March sisters have been adored for generations. Rooted for Laurie in his pursuit of Jo's hand, cried over little Beth's death, and dreamed of travelling through Europe with old Aunt March and Amy.
- Author BiographyLOUSIA MAY ALCOTT was born in Pennsylvania, in 1832, the second of four daughters. After a period of serving as an army nurse, she published HOSPITAL SKETCHES in 1863, followed by Gothic Romances and lurid thrillers. In 1868-9 she published LITTLE WOMEN, which proved so popular that it was followed by two sequels and several other novels. She died in 1888.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003. Short-listed for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Louisa May Alcott
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight386 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Introduction byElaine Showalter
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.