All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide to maximizing quality of life for dementia sufferers.
- Author BiographyLee-Fay Low is a leading researcher in the field of dementia, passionate about ensuring good quality of life for sufferers. Currently Associate Professor in Ageing and Health at the Faculty of Health Sciences, UNSW, Dr Low led the first high-quality study of humour therapy for people with dementia. She is also a leading researcher internationally on dementia literacy, having conducted one of the most comprehensive population-based studies of dementia literacy in Australia, which has had international implications.
- Author(s)Lee-Fay Low
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Width151 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Laminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.