Consider these sponsored items
- £22.19Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the height of the Cold War between America and Russia, hundreds of spacecrafts travelled into outer space. They sent back awe-inspiring images and sounds from Earth orbit, the Moon, and the planets of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus. This work is an exploratory story of this cultural and political phenomenon.
- Author BiographyMichael Allen is Senior Lecturer in Film & Electronic Media at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is the author of 'Family Secrets' (1999), a study of D.W. Griffith's feature films, and of 'Contemporary US Cinema' (2002). He is also editor of 'Reading CSI ' (I.B.Tauris, 2007). He has been a space enthusiast since he was ten years old.
- Author(s)Michael Allen
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication17/06/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFigures; Illustrations, black and white
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.