All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work on the topic of Liver Failure that includes the following article subjects: Drug-Induced Liver Failure - A Focus on Acetaminophen Overdose; Current and Emerging Strategies for Treating Hepatic Encephalopathy; and, Drug Dosing Considerations for the Critically Ill Patient with Liver Disease.
- Author(s)Dinesh Yogaratnam,Sarah Saxer,Tenita Foston
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Nursing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22-3
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.