CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- Author(s)Golda Finkler,Kaja Finkler
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyKaja Finkler (PhD CUNY) is professor emerita of anthropology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, where she had taught for twenty five years. Previously, she taught at Eastern Michigan University. Professor Finkler has published widely in her field: she is the author of five books in her areas of expertise, including her last book Experiencing the New Genetics. Family and Kinship on the Medical Frontier published by the University of Pennsylvania Press, and over fifty articles in refereed journals dealing within her specialties, With Lives Lived and Lost she is drawing on personal experience, with the eye of a participant and observer- informed by her anthropological and ethnographic proficiency.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.