All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on reader-response literary theory and anthropological approaches to the study of objects in society in order to trace the biographies of Indian religious images. This book shows that Hindu priests and worshipers are not the only ones to enliven images.
- PrizesWinner of Association for Asian Studies South Asia Council Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy Book Prize 1999.
- Author(s)Richard H. Davis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/1999
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note50 halftones
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.