CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionLives of the Law collects the most important later writings of Tom Bingham, heralded as the greatest English judge of the twentieth century. These papers tackle some of the major issues in contemporary public life - from reforming the constitution to the growth of human rights law - and brings them to life for the lawyer and general reader alike.
- Author BiographyThe late Tom Bingham occupied all of the senior judicial positions in the UK: the Master of the Rolls, from 1992-1996; the Lord Chief Justice, from 1996-2000; and the Senior Law Lord, from 2000 until his retirement in 2008. He is the author of The Business of Judging (OUP, 2000) and The Rule of Law (Allen Lane, 2009). A volume of essays in his honour, Tom Bingham and the Transformation of the Law was published by OUP in 2009.
- Author(s)Tom Bingham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width176 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.