CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.36Trending at £4.82
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how to create brands that tap into customers' lifestyles. This guide shows you how to tap into the hottest trends by taking cues from the customers. It shows how to search for alternative ways of connecting to consumers on deeper levels, breaking free of the focus group.
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Nadeau is the founder of the agency LBLM (Living Brands, Living Media) and the former vice president of new ideas, global creative director for Coty Inc, Coty Beauty, and the Lancaster Group. He is currently helping to define branded entertainment as the executive creative consultant for the Turner Media Group, and he also is launching the North American office for centdegres, the world-renowned Paris brand identity agency. Nadeau has developed brand identities, product concepts, and advertising strategies for adidas, Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole, and many other clients. His groundbreaking Living Brands, Living Media strategy has been profiled in Brandweek and on CNN.
- Author(s)Raymond Nadeau
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.