Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionBecause most environmental problems result from human intervention in the ecosystem, ecological research in the social sciences is now joining research in the biological and physical sciences as a means of addressing long-range problems. In this book, the authors introduce and describe the Domestic Assets Scale as a cross-disciplinary means.
- Author BiographyFrederick L. Bates was a professor emeritus of sociology at the University of Georgia and author of The Structure of Social Systems. As the director of INTERLAB, he helped to establish a worldwide network of social scientists engaged in pure and applied research on environmental problems. Walter Gillis Peacock is a professor of Urban Planning and director of the Hazard Reduction and Recovery Center at Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Frederick L. Bates,Walter Gillis Peacock
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.