Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Donor Advocacy
- Author BiographyJennifer Steel is an Independent Living Donor Advocate (ILDA) at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's Transplant Center. She is also on the executive committee of ILDAs for the National Kidney Foundation, and recently published the results of a national survey of ILDAs in the American Journal of Transplantation and completed a webinar for the Department of Health and Human Services concerning living donor advocacy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJennifer Steel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.