All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhether created in a studio or performed on stage, how does electronic music reflect what is living? Drawing on ideas that explore environments and the changing situations of composition and performance, this title offers a contribution to the study of contemporary music, bridging history, aesthetics and the ideas behind performance practices.
- Author BiographySimon Emmerson is Professor in Music, Technology and Innovation at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK.
- Author(s)Simon Emmerson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w lillustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.