All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have a wheat allergy, gluten intolerance, coeliac disease, or just want to enjoy the benefits of a diet free from wheat, barley and rye, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographySue Baic and Nigel Denby are Registered Dietitians and the co-authors of Nutrition For Dummies and The GL Diet For Dummies. Danna Korn founded ROCK (Raising Our Coeliac Kids), and has lived gluten-free since 1991.
- Author(s)Danna Korn,Nigel Denby,Sue Baic
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/04/2013
- Weight730 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Most relevant reviews
- marisa154607 Dec, 2013by
Would highly recommend this book.
Bought this book as my husband is gluten intolerant and I wanted to learn more about this condition. Very informative book and easy to understand.
- trinityday08 Aug, 2011by
A great book to cut through the minefield of what gluten free is about.
This is an excellent book and I can higly recommend it to everyone who needs to go gluten free. My tennager has recently been diagnosed with coeilac disease and this helped to guide us through the never ending minefield of problems we first thought we had. Thanks to this book we have survived the transition into gluten free for my teenager and it has also her both her and ourselves as a family understand better what this condition is about and how gluten effects the body.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.98Trending at £13.78
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £27.48Trending at £30.61