CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Justice introduces readers to the past, present, and future of Catholic social thought. The third edition features significant new material on Pope Francis, including his new encyclical on the environment. It also features case studies on the global migration crisis, human trafficking, and more.
- Author BiographyThomas Massaro, SJ, is dean of the Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University, where he is also professor of moral theology. He is a regular contributor to America magazine and often leads parish and community workshops on social justice and Catholic social teaching. He is the author of several books, including U.S. Welfare Policy: A Catholic Response, and coeditor of American Catholic Social Teaching.
- Author(s)Thomas Massaro
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementClassroom Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.