Living, Loving, Longing: A Woman's Miscellany by Pat Pinsent, Myra Poole (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.44Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £8.99Trending at £10.49
- £11.15Trending at £11.98
- £5.00Trending at £5.97
- £7.03Trending at £7.99
- £5.10Trending at £5.42
- £9.96Trending at £10.46
- £9.00Trending at £10.97
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry and prose, quotations and quips, humour, wisdom and spiritual insight for women of all ages. It celebrates all the things that enrich women's lives, and at the same time gives voice to their articulate and passionate dreams for a fairer world.
- Author BiographyPAT PINSENT is a lecturer in English Literature at the University of Surrey Roehampton and a founding member of the Catholic Women's Network. MYRA POOLE is a member of the Sisters of Notre Dame and a leading campaigner for women's ordination in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Author(s)Myra Poole,Pat Pinsent
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.