All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKombucha is a fermented drink (made using tea, sugar, a simple bacteria and yeast) that is known for its health-giving properties. It is experiencing a resurgence in popularity, along with the trends for home-fermenting, preserving and enjoying `living' foods.
- Author BiographyLouise Avery is the founder and owner of kombucha microbrewery Lois & the Living Teas. The company uses all-natural ingredients to brew health-boosting, sparkling probiotic teas and currently supply high-end gyms and sports centres, such as Barrecore, London-based bars and cafes including Mojo juice bars. Louise lives with her partner in east London, near to her Hackney brewery, and this is her first book.
- Author(s)Louise Avery
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 col photographs
- Weight425 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.