CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing how Russian society operated on a day-to-day level, this book contrasts the integration of different social groups: the descendents of the pre-revolutionary upper classes, the industrial working class, or the ethnically marginalized Russian Jews. It examines in turn the implications of relationships, and the suppression of religion.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bertaux is directeur de recherches at the Centre d'Etudes des Mouvements Sociaux, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris. Paul Thompson is research professor in sociology at the University of Essex and fellow at the Institute of Community Studies in London. Anna Rotkirch is a lecturer in sociology at the University of Helsinki.
- Author(s)Paul Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnna Rotkirch,Daniel Bertaux
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.