Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays develops the theory of social groups as plural subjects . Gilbert argues that one must go beyond the prevailing game theoretic picture of people acting as independent individuals, to incorporate them as plural subjects bound together by joint commitments.
- Author BiographyMargaret Gilbert is professor of philosophy at the University of Connecticut and the author of On Social Facts (1989).
- Author(s)Margaret Gilbert
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.