All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to making life's biggest decisions, from an internationally renowned lifecoach.
- Author BiographyLaura Berman Fortgang is one of the world's top lifecoaches. She was one of he first to train with Thomas Leonard, the founder of coaching, and is one of the few to have a Master Coach Certification. Past President of the International Federation for Coaches, and has an outstanding international reputation. .
- Author(s)Laura Berman Fortgang
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/04/2010
- Weight241 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- greenjacqu20 Jul, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- silviayes280230 Oct, 2013by
This is a life changing book.
One of the best books I've ever read.This book's that taught me how to look at things more positively and how to use silence to my advantage.I feel confident that there is no situation I will not be able to cope with.
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.65Trending at £23.93
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £9.55Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £10.03
- £14.99Trending at £18.90
- £6.50Trending at £8.19