Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Lewis Petrinovich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Social Justice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsObjectives and Background Principles. Genetic Screening. The Human Genome Project (HGP). Death and Its Criteria. Organ Transplants. Suicide and Euthanasia: Moral and Legal Issues. Euthanasia: Moral and Medical Issues. Medical Ethics and Hospital Review Boards. Health Care Policy: Issues. Two Proposed Health Care Plans: Oregon Rationing and Managed Competition. Problems Involved in Achieving Health Care Reform. A Singlepayer National Health Plan (NHP). The Great Health Care Debate. Epilogue. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.