Consider these sponsored items
- £5.86Was:£6.99Free postage
- £7.22Was:£7.99Free postage
- £11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you tell if something is living or non-living in the polar regions? This book explore a polar habitat and shows how to tell the difference between living and non-living things, such as seals, fish, and icebergs.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: is it Living or Non-Living?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £19.47Trending at £21.29
- £23.32Trending at £26.08
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £20.96Trending at £22.65
- £17.57Trending at £18.68
- £18.80Trending at £21.95
- £5.44Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.