All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you tell if something is living or non-living in the rain forest? This book explores a rain forest habitat while learning how to tell the difference between living and non-living things, such as trees, frogs, and rocks.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: is it Living or Non-Living?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.06Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £10.16
- £7.31Trending at £13.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.