Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a simple look at what it means to live in a desert. It examines basic geographical features, why people choose to live there and dangers people might have because of living in a desert, such as extreme weather conditions. The book also looks at how people adapt to living in deserts and the different things both adults and children do in their daily lives, from desert-specific jobs to home schooling, respectively.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Places We Live
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.57Trending at £6.07
- £11.31Trending at £13.74
- £6.54Trending at £6.73
- £18.57Trending at £19.17
- £5.23Trending at £5.98
- £9.54Trending at £10.99
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.