Consider these sponsored items
- £9.11Was:£11.99Free postage
- £7.08Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at what it means to live in a valley. This book examines basic geographical features, why people choose to live there and the risks people might have because of living in a valley, such as landslides.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Places We Live
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £10.02
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.